December 04, 2015

I am a great learner!



The Learner Profile is coming home tonight.  Please READ it with me.  When we are done, we need to return the folder and the envelope.

Our Christmas concert on Monday night is almost FULL to capacity.  If you have EXTRA tickets, please send them back to school.  We need to wear sunglasses and reindeer antlers if we have them.

We had an assembly today.  We learned about Habit 1 & 2.  We synergized with the big kids!  We talked about what a 7 Habits school feels like, looks like and sounds like!  We said some really great stuff - Mrs. Saunderson was impressed.

Ask me about Random Acts of Christmas Kindness!  Today we gave someone a compliment!

Remember that I need to interview someone about Grade 1 past and bring in my field trip forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment